M&JB CONSULTING SERVICES
Professional Services since 1971
M&JB offers a variety of on-site and off-site consulting services, including:
NEW! Management & Employee Evaluations
ENTERPRISE ENGINEERING (Strategic Systems Planning)
- Modeling a Business, logically and physically.
- Defining the information required to operate and manage a business.
- Documenting a company's systems portfolio.
- Performing an Organization Analysis.
- Calculating the priorities of business objectives and projects.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- Performing Feasibility Studies.
- Evaluating purchased packages.
- Designing integrated enterprise-wide systems.
- Re-Engineering Business Processes.
- Documenting Current Systems.
- Writing User Manuals and Help Text.
- Specifying Software Requirements.
- Testing & Implementing Systems.
- Auditing Systems Development projects.
DATA BASE ENGINEERING
- Designing/Modeling the Logical Data Base.
- Evaluating Data Base Management Systems (DBMS).
- Defining Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and precedent relationships.
- Estimating and scheduling projects.
- Managing project personnel.
OTHER CONSULTING/EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
- Management & Employee Evaluations
- Writing - technical, promotional, ghost
- Policy Manuals (Employee Manuals)
- Skills Inventory
- I.S. related research assignments.
- Internet design
- On-site Educational/Training Courses related to system design,
project management, PC education, etc.
M&JB OFFERS QUALITY SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICES
"The company conducts business with many of the most prominent
companies from around the globe and brings together professionals
from many different geographical locations."
"With such skilled workers, the company stays in tune with the
products and services it markets and the individual needs of its
diverse customer base."
"M&JB is certainly a leader in its field."
Call (727-786-4567) or write today for information.
Copyright © M&JB 1971-2018. All rights reserved.